View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 09:43 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
So your exposure to gay people is this boy from your country, whom, ''returned back to God''. Your exposure relies on an already very biased case, and on other religious testimonies. It's very little to go by if you've ''studied'' the subject ''for a long time''. To study something also means to correct for bias.

As for ''homophobia''.. this is how Oxford dictionaries defines it: ''Having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people.'' https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/homophobic

I think homophobia is quite common among the religious..

Am I homophobic for saying that homosexuality is a sin ? There are dozens of testimonies, I even talked with a transgender some years ago, I know about their suffering, that person was really depressed.He said nothing about being harrased by others, he was depressed of his condition that his life was living hell.He had sexual relations with man and woman, only relations, no real love, and even after the transition his life was still a living hell.That person form my country was on the news, that person is a student at Harvard, this was serious, he returned back to God on his own.