View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 10:38 AM
Deactivated Account
I found some coherence to the theory posted here if anyone wants to check it out..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferson
I know this is far fetched but could evolution be a fractal of the multiverse? What if it's not all about human consciousness per se but about different versions of it depending on biological makeup. We can form theory of mind about the animals that share our world, but can we fathom this on an infinite scale? Like changing out peripherals, realities phasing in and out, experience not limited by form.

Within the multiverse couldn't this theoretically happen on earth alone? Once evolution grows a new limb it can then explore infinite possibilities a mutated gene at a time. A tree of life that branches throughout, linking universe after universe. Is there an equilibrium within the system that dictates it's progress? I would think not. From dinosaurs to birds can we imagine a more dynamic change? What other higher lifeforms could have spawned from our earth given different factors? Is life creating life for the sake of experience alone? Is our quest for answers into the nature of existence a mere fractal as well? Is it too on that same quest? We are creatures bound to our biology but creation itself knows no boundaries.

Could we look beyond our limitations? Beyond our egoic minds to except a concept that removes us from center stage? Taking the spotlight off of human consciousness and back to a bigger question. What on earth is creation searching for?!