Thread: I dont get it.
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 08:42 PM
DulcePoetica

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
I believe if its meant to be, you will overcome any obstacle it takes to be with your soul connection because no obstacle will be big enough. You would go to the ends of the earth for them if they asked. You would walk away from family if it was necessary. I believe I have heard my twin's thoughts regarding guilt a family member was putting on him because he wants to return to me and that he said something like, "If YOU want to be a part of my life, you better give her a chance." I can only assume it was coming from him because my own mom has never told me to choose and she wouldn't if she could see that someone truly made me happy.

On the other hand, for those who are married and their situation is a bit more complicated, its NOT that easy to just walk away, no matter how much they might want to. And in this life, they might not be destined to be with their soul connection or such large obstacles would not exist.
Aw Lady, give a gal a break! What do you have against us married folks?? I genuinely think if you were married you would be able to view it differently. Marriage is no bigger an obstacle than thousands of miles or a bad attitude. People get divorced every day for stupid things, why is it so difficult to imagine people would get divorced for such a profound reason as realizing you are sharing your inner sanctuary with a different partner?

Anyone who has experienced the feeling of meeting their divine counterpart knows there is no going back after that. It is not possible to erase that visceral knowledge from your consciousness, so knowing it and then being forced to live the rest of your life without ever 'tasting' it again, that is just mean. Quite simply: cold hearted and punishing. I am just not able to adopt a belief system that suggests that a divine hand would build such an inescapable torture chamber and willfully place unwitting souls into it, sorry.

Instead, I view meeting this person as an introduction to a higher consciousness; an invitation to both of us. It seems to me that any two can be together if they are both willing to make sacrifices and do the work necessary for it to happen. Saying "These obstacles prove it is not meant to be." is too easy a cop out I think. People often blame destiny when they just aren't personally ready to make big changes in their lives.