Thread: Power
View Single Post
Old 23-12-2018, 07:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Hey everybody. I would like to discuss power here in the forum. I enjoy learning and since there are so may bright minds here I would love to pick your brains (dont worry i wont eat em!).

So let me hear it! What is power? How do attain it? What can you do with it? ex cetera.

Hi and thank you for the topic to pick at. If you did want to eat my brain, I'd be calling you a zombie.

There are different forms of power: monetary, political and personal. Since we know what monetary and political power is, I want to mention personal power. A definition of personal power can be described as having everything material taken away from you. Once that is theoretically done leaving you in a wilderness, what remains? You have your body and all that it contains. You have your mind, your energetic system (chakras), your soul, your Higher Self and spirit guides. In short, everything you built up along your spiritual path.

No one can take those away from you. You can lose monetary and political power but not your personal power unless you mess up big time but even then, you still have it regardless if you're aware of it or not. You have the power to develop yourself but is your decision to do so, or not, and that is the power of free choice.