View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 08:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Dear Sparrow

I have a question please.

I am in a job now where I tried really hard, but am now being pushed/forced out in ways that are unfair and untrue.

Can you give me some advice? I'm so confused, also I'm terrified about how to make a living doing something I can enjoy.

Dear janielee,

If you are unhappy and experiencing persistent signals involving a change of work, you will eventually experience this in ways which feel blunt and forceful should you remain resistant. Have the wisdom and patience to understand these are orchestrated events to cause you to pay attention to something you are being led to by your higher Self. Other individuals may appear to play the bad guy card, but they are merely participating in their given role to facilitate something for you. In the end, we are all One.

If you truly feel happy in where you are now, and you feel it is where you can grow the most, then challenge the forces which would derail and thwart your success. Do not, however, resist that which brings change. What you resist, persists.

Fear is that within ourselves which seeks to protect in self-preservation. Do not be afraid of making a wrong decision, for there are no wrong decisions. There are only decisions you resist, and it is this state of indecision and insecurity which causes you suffering.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸