View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 03:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
Sooo dangerous putting healing faith in a rock, this is what scares me about all this crystal healing mumbo jumbo, you could be missing out on real treatments by doctors. Sure having them around won't hurt, but i wouldn't put it above modern medicine. They have pills now for high blood pressure ! They have been out for many years, you should check them out.

Modern medicine is a mass murderer and even their own statistics assert this, nevermind all the cases that they take no fault for which are caused by it or the negligence of their advice. pardon my tone but this is gravely serious and more need to be made aware of what's going on.

Blood pressure prescription pills don't actually work to solve the root of the problem and cause other issues. any prescription is basically evil. what they often do is take an herb or something that actually does work and they distort it so far from its natural state that it becomes super toxic and adds all kinds of side effects which most of the original herbs and remedies don't carry, when used conscientiously. of course herbs can have side effects too and some are even deadly but those are not generally used for healing, since almost any plant or parcel of nature can be called an herb.. Most of the ones you will find available if they're taken responsibly will generally have a positive side effect, not a terrible one like pretty much every prescription is guaranteed to, by their own admission included in their adorable commercials and ridiculous pamphlets. prescriptions (and over the counter "medicine" too) also often contain other weird chemicals and toxic or unnecessary detrimental ingredients.

As for crystals and blood pressure, moonincancer, I am not very experienced with crystal healing though I think that many could help, even the act of interacting with any crystal could potential help blood pressure, but I would suggest using natural remedies or food, a lot of fresh raw food will help regulate blood pressure because they're most healing, especially fruit. also look into practicing proper food combining so food eaten can digest and be assimilated best. You can also easily use some remedies topically like essential oils, many of which can balance your blood pressure, but do a little research (or ask someone to help, I would if you are interested in this avenue and want it) because some can have the opposite effect of what you need. There are many ways to fix your blood sugar but starting at the foundation ie what you consume is the best way to begin. I mean crystals have profound wonderful effects, but if your blood pressure is that much of an issue you probably should be starting your healing some other ways too

Crystal canuck I saw your reply in my crystal science thread thank you, look forward to replying soon when I can comb over some more research better