View Single Post
Old 21-11-2018, 11:13 PM
irisa

Dolphin emerging through pavement

Hi,

looking for some thoughts to this dream i had:

I am walking on a field. It feels like it's situated on the other side of the road where my deceased grandparents lived. It is in the middle of the night. Clear black sky and a shiny moon. I am walking on grass, which is fresh and very green. There's two little lakes and the moonlight is reflected beautifully in them. It all looks and feels very serene.
Then i see my brother. He loves fishing and he invites me sort of to take a look around in this beautiful area.
Then all of a sudden there's some action going on. Someone (don't see anyone) is fishing and it seems that he's got a fish biting. It's a big one. All of a sudden part of the grass is pavement and looks like sort of an outside market. The pavement starts to move...tiles coming up. It's clear that it is a big and strong fish...the way it moves from the water to under the tiles trying to make his way up. Then the fish emerges above the pavement. It's a dolphin. I then am closer. The man that caught it is trying to help the dolphin...it is entangled in a net and the man gets a knife and cuts the net open to free the dolphin. In doing so he hits the flesh of the dolphin but i know it doesn't hurt. Most important is that the dolphin is free now.