View Single Post
Old 13-11-2018, 06:31 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
The citrine point I was shown in another dream was on the bottom of a sea bed filled with crystals...

wow, were you swimming, were you at the bottom of the sea in your dream? either way this sounds magical.

Quote:
I bought it anyway, saged it at home, put it in my bra and went to visit my baby nephew. I set up a crib for him that day and was bending over a lot, forgetting I had the crystal on me. My sister found it in the baby's crib the next morning. I gave it to her to wire wrap it and hang it for my nephew..

lololo... hmm... real citrine or heated amethyst? if it's citrine then that baby will grow up with its energies and become a powerful human!

Quote:
I think when I'm shown certain crystals in dreams it's a sign of what area I need to focus on or which chakra. Maybe it's the same for you?

Hmmm... might make sense actually. I do follow some of Carl Jung's interpretation of dreams and nothing is meaningless. I think there is definitely something about what you said, thank you.

---

Hmm... what this man says here, exact timestamp https://youtu.be/UbcOyhdz5qY?t=293 next few seconds, this is exactly what I was looking for in the gold sheen obsidian and seems pyrite 'might' be suited better. Maybe I read long ago about Pyrite properties, right now I am in need of the exact type of energies of manifestation, completeness, push through, persist etc, so my subconscious remembered that and showed me the Pyrite sphere. Interesting, it was on the ground on earth, I lifted it and put it back but also thinking in that very moment of my dream that I'll get back to it. I'll get gold sheen obsidian bracelet and I might get a pyrite sphere although I really didn't had it in mind, but maybe I should listen to this dream as a sign, not as a prophetic sign, but as a sign from my subc. Still have time to think until Black Friday xD

Last edited by Bubbles : 13-11-2018 at 09:20 PM.