View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 03:30 AM
Seeker
I empathize with you and your situation. i feel like evp is a rabbit hole that can easily pull you in. A slippery slope.

It's a lonely place, with your subconscious working against you at times... your mind finding voices that may or may not be voices, saying things they may or may not be saying. You are not alone in your struggle!

I stopped recording for a decade.

I know it's acceptance, and strengthening in other ways that'll make it all go away but then at the weaker moments in life only to return.

I used to use sound protection earmuffs at work and actually that's what started me recording them... or attempting to to see if it was even possible.

Theres common practice things to remove attached spirits but honestly nothing has worked for me. I think I drew so many to me from them knowing I literally had to stop recording. They attached themselves and Ive been haunted ever since. Possibly like you, I despise them and feel powerless.

I stopped everything, even meditating because meditation just made everything more intense, and more clear. Now it's all just become a part of life.

Have you isolated yourself from friends and social things?