Thread: Guide issues?
View Single Post
Old 26-10-2018, 04:41 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordioth
VanGoGurl, first of English is not my first languish, so please bear with me!

I try to clarify, and in the process kill the mystic!

What I'm trying to say, as here in our daily life as well as in the spirit realm. You are responsible for your actions, and if you have someone do, say, act, up on your guidance you are responsible for the actions and the outcome. There is ways around this some more "sneaky" than others. Short story as example.

When people ask me for advice, they believe it is my opinion. My opinion has nothing to do with "what is best" or "the persons will". My opinion is what I believe I would have done under the circumstances, and totally different from what would help or the desired effect the subject is asking for. So if someone ask me what I would do I'm not responsible for the action someone else do, but if I tell them what to do it is different.
In short if you don't know what is best in the situation on guiding someone, tell them what you would do, instead of tell them what to do. Lot's "guilt", karma can be avoided doing so resulting in more freedom for one self.

Hope this helped

Mordioth, your English is perfect!

That’s what I thought you meant. It is true..it is really up to us whether or not we follow the advice of others due to our free will. Its up to us if we make mistakes as well..we are only human. We have to learn from the mistakes we make as life lessons.

Thanks!