Thread: Guide issues?
View Single Post
Old 26-10-2018, 03:33 PM
Guide

Guides and angels guide, suggest, and to an extent protect us. They do not generally interfere with daily life.

I used to ask about a guy I was interested in and was told that the relationship "had potential" but that it was up to me and the guy to decide if we wanted to take it further. Free will, on both my part and the guy's part.

Guides DO tell me a lot of things, explain concepts, and help me over the rough patches of my life. That seems to be their goal - to help us, but not live our lives for us.

Spirits on the other hand want us to do something for them. And YES it is SO frustrating when the person the message is for doesn't believe. Nothing you can do about that. A person will only accept what they are ready to accept. Especially in the case you mention, where the deaths were back in the 1930s. Your friend never knew the person in question and has no way to recognize them as being real.

You gave the messages. That was lovely of you, and that is all you can do.

Genealogy research may help you find out who Sherrie and Terry were, or might not. So many records have been lost to fire and floods, but you may get lucky! It would go a long way toward convincing your friend if you could find record of them, and prove that they were his relatives.