View Single Post
Old 25-10-2018, 09:38 PM
Gracey

Crystals/Energy/Merging.

So a friend of mine mailed me a crystal in the mail. I meditated with it by placing it on my forehead. I felt electricity on my forehead pulsing that ran to my temples with a constant stream. I felt an intense emotion of euphoria. I was amazed. So since then I have bought a variety of crystals. Everyone is different, but with each crystal I can feel the electricity run through me and now when I meditate without them, I still feel the electricity pulse in my temples. Why is that? I can't seem to stop it either.

And also after mediating with a selenite, I had a dream that night that I was inside of the crystal. I could see the outline of the crystal in the sky above. Some other people were in there with me. One man stuck out the most. We talked.

I was reading a writing from Rudolph Steiner on Higher Knowledge. He has said some things in the first chapter that really got me thinking. Things about connecting with the spirit of material things/ living things.

Has anyone else connected with a crystal that you went into it? I would love to hear some stories and perhaps expand my awareness a bit more.