View Single Post
Old 25-10-2018, 06:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Sorry, but I don't have the app which will let me read this and I don't want to download that app just so I can and then have no other use for the app besides reading this one article.

Sad but true.

" So when I reached there, I saw one Aghori and I sat about 10 feet away from him and got engaged in my phone. Now suddenly this guy stood up and came to me and asked,"Kya kar rha hai baccha?" (What are you doing kid?), Caught by surprise, I said nothing, just wanted to see Ganges at this hour. Now he took a puff from his weed pipe, smokes it out and said ''kahan ja rha hai?''(where are you going?) I ignored him. Then again he smoked out and drew a K in the smoke. That's what my ex's name starts with. Then he says," isi ke paas ja rha hai? (Going to meet her only? I myself had smoked weed sitting with some Aghori Baba's few nights back, it's just impossible to draw in that smoke. It's not so dense. Swear to God I have never been so petrified in my life. I started running right then, took the bike and reached the station, met her and couldn't sleep for the entire day. What the f..k! Still creeps me out."

That's the best bit Shiv