View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 04:22 PM
Master
I don't want to jinx things, hihi, but since Sunday, when I got my crystals, I feel really good! I haven't felt this good in a long long time to be honest. I really feel like "me" again. I'm full of life, plans, energy.
For the first time in months I've played drums yesterday, the fear I had concerning my practice have gone completely, I'm full of plans and the drive to get going with it.
Truly amazing.
Now I'm not certain it's the crystals, but it seems so. Otherwise it'd be one helluva coincidence and I don't believe in that.
I think it's much to do with the Sedona sandstone, but it could be the mix. But I do think the sandstone since I felt so much energy when I first held that.

I'm seriously so active, bubbly, full of energy! I'd almost forgotten what it was like to feel that while in actual fact this is who I really am!
Hope it remains that way, hihi.

My intuition seems to work good as well. Had to do a reading, and sometimes it takes forever, but this time the cards flew out each time without much shuffling and ado, and the reading flowed by itself. Amazing! I'm loving this!