View Single Post
Old 23-09-2018, 11:01 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
I used to do a bit of astral projection at will though many of my experiences "just happened" more naturally when I was working on my energy to be doing this and it was boosted properly.

To your questions.

yes.. to the dead relative thing. I have had two spontanous OBEs where I met and chatted with passed over deceased family members. My favourite uncle.. he died young in a tragic accident and it was around 10 years before he astrally visited me.

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful stories.You know, after my grandma died, I met her in a dream but this wasn't like a "normal dream", this was super vivid, there was this warm light all around us, anyway, she gave me two signs that she is not dead.Firstly, she put my hand to her face, I could feel her face, it was so real, then, she put my hand to her mouth, I could feel the warm air touching my hand.She told me that she is not dead, then, when I woke up, I was so so happy, I wish I could stay with her for all the time.In my dream, she was so full of life and peace, it was like I am seeing an angel, I felt her love, it was so pure and sincere, there's was no judgement for all my mistakes, she was welcoming me with open hands.I cried so much in that dream, like a baby.

Once again, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful stories.I hope that one day I can have similar experiences, in special meeting God.