View Single Post
Old 21-09-2018, 01:13 AM
Knower

Helix6, You seem very attuned to what is happening & yes, it seems like taking the space can help.
With my first 2 conscious connections it was like hell to give them the space they TOOK. But since, the next 2 very close (on matrix) soul connections, I am one seeking more space. If there is a closest t.f. & I guess now I just see it all more like this story, puzzle that we are all connected, & into Heaven as the story, continues, but we have our roles....
My closest (?) t.f. when he died, we still got along OK but it was like I was not jealous of he & his friends & vice versa & I saw myself maybe closer (?) to my twin ray but I knew that my t.f. was one of my very best friends.. & if twin ray was galavanting around with??? for how long??? my t.f. would always be around.. it's kind of like family, this puzzle, that comes together... over time to no time.
The love is so intense & beautiful with each one but purposed & when one connection has to pull back or for good in this lifetime, what I am experiencing, is another comes along. Sometimes it's granting the t.f. or close soul the space they seek, or if one goes away or dies.. then trusting,
God.. that someone else is needing us, or them, for now.

I think my orig. t.f. he had a lot who needed him when we met, & it was such now I can see how this is working out.. Just as it is to be.

I would love to be in Heaven with my twin ray & twin flame & everyone as they are to be... BUT it's not that time, yet. Soon though, I believe.

Patience. (yeah right :)<saying to myself here. It seems like there are always souls near me who need what I have in my spirit & vice versa.. so it is more the energy then aware this is 3D.
I go on & on. LOL.
You sound adept to what is going on with your connection & tuning into the strange energy plays, like here you are then they are gone.. it's like chasing 5D or so.. how do you do it but in spirit.
Cheers! :)