View Single Post
Old 13-09-2018, 05:53 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathrin
Have you heard of someone finding late in life, that they would have been just right in this area of work? What if someone has been mislead and lived with suppression of selfness? Would this person have to get to a realization in order to take their real Self as fact? I'm dealing with a bunch of strange "abilities", still not knowing what to do with it. I would like to let them go and just be normal. But feel like losing as soon as I try that. What if someone's a mx of all, a psychic, a medium, an elemental seer and converser, a healer, a seer, etc.? Do you know who to talk to with this? Either I'm just ego-tripping or dealing with a bag of things. I'd love some advice and insight. Thank you.

If you're not in the UK there are few places to seek guidance. From your words I'd suggest you're not alone in your 'bag of things' you don't fully understand. Based on others' accounts - especially on this website - many are muddled about what attributes they are exhibiting. It seems to be the general picture nationally if not globally. I'm sorry; that isn't helping you but I wanted you to realise you're not alone because that may help just a little. Feeling isolated and 'odd' doesn't help when you're under pressure knowing which direction you should be going - if any direction.

For what it's worth and depending on your personal sentiments I see a few ways forward. The first is to suppress/ignore/not respond to your attributes and get on with life learning to deal with the feeling of loss, the sense almost of bereavement, that's perhaps unavoidable in so doing.

The second is to seek out others who are working in a more focussed way although that's likely to need time and effort without any guarantee of success. If you can find someone approach them and ask if they can help.

The third is to research and study all you can find, identify as closely as possible your attributes, research one or two that you feel most drawn by and learn all you can about just the one or two attributes. Then when you feel you have a better grip on those attributes see if life presents opportunities to help others by using them.

And if you can find a Spiritualist church within traveling range visit it and see what you find.