View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 07:11 PM
Master
Angels & Ancestors Oracle cards

I've been looking forward to this deck being released for months, and very curious to get a sneak peek review of all the cards before I decided to pre-order or not. Couldn't find it anywhere, Kyle Gray himself also just had a few cards up on his FB.
But then he announced it big time on Sept 3rd as pre-orderable and then he did have a photo of each card on his FB.
I was SO deeply moved that I had tears rolling over my cheeks. Of course I pre-ordered right after that and today got news that it's been shipped!
OFficially it wouldn't be released until Sept 18th but now it looks like I will have it by that date.
It's gotta come from the UK and that shop always takes about 4-8 business days to get to me.
Can't wait to have them, look at them, feel them. And prey the coating is good. The coating of the Keepers of the Light Oracle deck isn't brill. Two cards had a chip in the coating upon arrival, some 4 cards have creases in it.
I'm guestimating it's heat-shrink and it didn't work out too well on some cards.

In any case, looking forward to it! Anyone else who's ordered it or going to?