View Single Post
Old 25-08-2018, 11:13 PM
Master
Why is my human so scared...?

The moon is here, door wide open, and on the threshold she stands, turned already away...

It makes no sense. I recognize the gut feeling of a catastrophe to be a voided from that very first moment I knew you were - because it was already too late. The grief was already out, and love, in full.

And you know that we know, and my questions are only ideas for discussion and sensation, not explaining as your higher self well knows. And your answers are not actually suggesting you know.

It is all in the fabric of the of illusion. Our various forms and formulations. I trust us better without the veil.

I am a little 'tool-less' in this current shape, in that I get no signal to my other side. (I get all kinds of signals, just not my own... :) ) So, I do rely on you, well you all, to walk me blindfolded through.

I really don't get why I'd want if that way, seems inefficient to me. But I guess, I would think so. Which might be the point.

Not going it alone. Allowing for trust, patience and yes community. Hand out, let's go.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3