View Single Post
Old 21-08-2018, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Yes, I agree this is the fuller sense of the 'violent poison' concept, I would just like to point out that this is one systems method that brings a particular outcome. Not all methods require a violent initial stage, and not all methods promote bliss as the desired outcome.

If bliss appeals to someone, and they're willing to pay the price, good luck to them, as long as they can find their real guru as you say. But real gurus are not that hard to find on the internet are they? Both Jonesboy and running have their favourite enlightened gurus online, they should be pretty easy to access nowadays.

Not sure why you are attacking me.

I am sharing how a guru works from a very rich tradition. Yes it is the same thing I have experienced and have helped others experience.

Yes, bliss, silence, and ecstasy are all part of the path. They are signposts. The true results is your daily life, the changes within that is noticed from others. That then leads others to inquire and to begin to change the suffering within.

If you are happy with your practice, feel like you have solid methods of dealing with the ups and downs in life then I am happy for you. No, reason to attack those who have founds paths that fit them as well.