View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 04:19 PM
Knower
oh lol haha, A Gray Vidar. This takes me back, when I was scrying into flint stones that somehow opened my seer eyes(inner light, pair of eyes), you could say.
-- is it Illusions, or the power of the mind to manifest, reveal, the unseen? such curiosity & skepticism, a mind-game, I had. Such a Wonder hehe.. Good times, indeed!
O boy, O boy, what sorcery is this?

Afraid of the Dark, since it felt like, a big drake invaded my inner presence, seeing two Circles rolling/rotating on circles, -- it became two snake eyes behind my eyelids(yin and yang), always watching me.. to finally I pushed my inner self forward.. into the swirling mists, the morphing & swirling portal, gate, tunnel thingy, connectedness to all- that somehow is showing/lifting the veil, where I saw.. a single ebon being, a very slim one, big headed, itching on its head, how the heck can ICHILL see me? --- I was sure that entity thought for a second! e lol, fruit of knowledge, best vision ever, we were both surprised I guess.. :))))

What is the saying now?
"if you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you"?

shh.. One love!

Last edited by IChill : 03-08-2018 at 05:26 PM.