Thread: Flexitarian.
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2018, 11:13 AM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debrah
I don't know if you love to cook or not, but that website that I always refer to and suggested to you is run by an amazing chef. Angela's recipes are spectacular in that they are delicious and simple to put together and healthy. I noticed that on her linked page, right now she's got some delicious bean recipes (and don't forget to check out her desserts!) Maybe you can find some recipes that appeal to you here: http://ohsheglows.com
Thanks Debrah.

I did make a chickpea and lentil curry, and a potato curry. I am getting the hang of it.

I am really loving vegan this time. Last year I got a lot of gas, bloating etc, but this time I am taking a garlic supplement and my digestion is great.

I really want to stick it at and look back in ten years time as a committed vegan.

I have some really good vegan eateries around where I live which helps. Also my supermarket has loads of good options.

I am starting a new job soon, so planning my packed lunch. I quite fancy bringing in salads, or a bol veg pot and heating it up.