View Single Post
Old 18-07-2018, 10:52 PM
Guide
Hi Baile,
That interpretation actually makes sense to me! I know there are so many metaphors and so much symbolism that is left to interpretation, it is quite a dense topic.

It does beg the question though, how did John the Baptist have the cosmic force to transfer to Jesus?

When I first came across the term Mystery of Gologotha .. I thought it was an abstract concept, until I realised he was discussing the cosmic effect of the crucifixion. Some times the mind process on a simplistic level ....

See you in PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
The most important aspect of that event was the etherization of the physical planet. Jesus receives the Christ into him via John the Baptist. The cosmic force of the Christ is so intense that it burns out the body in three years. During that process it spiritually transforms the blood of Jesus' body. It etherizes the blood. At the crucifixion, that blood is spilled onto the earth, which begins the evolutionary process of the etherization or spiritualization of the planet. The earth receives Christ into it.

Steiner calls this the turning point of time. Physical creation, which arose out of Spirit, had reached a point where it had become too static and hardened. It was collapsing into itself. which threatened to cut short the process of human evolution. The mystery has to do with saving human evolution. The church has a different interpretation of that of course. They teach Christ/Jesus sacrificed and saved humanity. Yes and no. Not saved, so much as rescued the earth so that human spiritual evolution could continue. And that's where we are now; we are slowly becoming spiritualized. We are returning to Spirit even as we continue to evolve as a physical human race.

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul