View Single Post
Old 20-06-2018, 09:58 AM
Newbie ;)

I Am The Light Of The Creator In Me By Steven Hutchinson

'Be' The Light of The Creator - for we are all here to experience & anchor & embody the Light of the Creator, which includes the Light of God's Peace, Joy & Abundance.

Sharing & extending the Light of the Creator as we experience it helps us anchor & embody the Creator's Light & become established in Christ Consciousness.

One of the most powerful ways that I am aware of to actually 'Be The Light of The Creator' that you are is to establish a daily practice of meditating and doing prayer affirmations, remaining fully conscious in the present moment of your breath & the Light you are breathing in while meditating & doing the affirmations.

This will help you experience Your Divine Self & God's Presence within you & 'All That Your Are'...and the more you experience & embody this, the more these Divine Vibrations will reach out to others through you to help uplift others & bring peace on earth.

So you can use this as a guided meditation, calling upon your Divine Self & the Heavenly Host to lead you in the meditation, and consciously breathing in the Divine Energy that's in each affirmation.

And remember - what you consciously think & affirm every day is what you become and experience in your life....and the Divine Light & Love in you reflects the Divine Light & Love in every human being - helping uplift us all !

Infinite Blessings of Love & Light to all,
Wendy