View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 12:14 AM
Suspended
I love deja vu!
I'm not sure why it happens... I've also thought it was an indicator that I'm doing good. (Hey, we can use all the encouragement we can get, right? )

They say that it may be one hemisphere of the brain somewhat delayed from the other.

I just read something interesting... kind of along the lines of that clip, Deusdrum.

Quote:
Spiritual Root Causes Behind Deja vu:

30% Similar experience in past &/or past life
20% Misc.
50% Tuning Fork Phenomenon... which is...

Every living and non-living object emits frequencies that contribute to the aura surrounding it. In the case of humans, frequencies are emitted from all of the comprising bodies, i.e. physical, mental, intellectual and subtle ego. The emission and receiving of these frequencies becomes even more pronounced when a person is meditating and thoughts are focused.

The tuning fork phenomenon relates to when the frequencies of a person’s mind temporarily match the frequencies of minds of other living people or subtle bodies in the afterlife.

The frequencies of our mind don’t match with everyone and, as a rule of thumb, they would match with 1 out of every 100 million people. In other words, frequencies of our mind would match with some 65 people out of the 6.5 billion people on Earth. The number would be higher for the subtle bodies in the afterlife because of the larger number of them present in the subtle regions. These people are not soul mates in any way; it is just that in that particular experience their frequencies of mind matched. They then have a notion that they have witnessed or experienced a new situation previously when in actuality it is someone else’s experience.

http://www.spiritualresearchfoundati...science/dejavu