View Single Post
Old 18-06-2018, 12:31 AM
Master
You never attract that which you want, but.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
"Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen."
Dale Cooper - Twin Peaks

... just thought I'd give myself a present by sharing it with all of you today.
Here it is:

You never attract that which you want, but always attract that which you are conscious of being.

THIS is the real difference between wanting and having: BEING!

THIS is a gift of understanding that has eluded me for some time...until I found it among these profoundly wise words by Neville Goddard, expanded in the reference below.

"All you can possibly need or desire is already yours. You need no helper to give it to you; it is yours now. Call your desires into being by imagining and feeling your wish fulfilled. As the end is accepted, you become totally indifferent as to possible failure, for acceptance of the end wills the means to that end. When you emerge from the moment of prayer, it is as though you were shown the happy and successful end of a play although you were not shown how that end was achieved. However, having witnessed the end, regardless of any anticlimactic sequence, you remain calm and secure in the knowledge that the end has been perfectly defined."

THIS is the foundation upon which LoA is based....

THIS is why all the work must be to change what you are conscious of being FIRST....so you can then be conscious of perceiving it....afterward, with your senses.

Hope THIS, and the reference below, helps someone...

Reference: http://www.feelingisthesecret.org/ See in Chapter 3.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 18-06-2018 at 08:49 AM.