View Single Post
Old 16-06-2018, 05:23 PM
Experiencer

This is what I got after a brief meditation:

Yes the house is haunted.
If you want to live there you need to take a few precautions:

Before you move in cleanse the space with the windows open, but the doors to the actual house should be shut.

Before you cleanse bless your sage by speaking out loud what it is you want it to do and cover it in love.

Make sure you say some affirmations out loud in a stern voice that all negativity must leave. Fill yourself with love while you do this.
Make sure you get all the corners and closets and hallways....every nook and cranny.

After you cleanse use salt on the window sills I like Himalayan Salt and you can now get it at the grocery stores lol. Bless the salt much like you did with the sage. Shut the windows after they are salted you can do this simultaneously with the smudging.

Then cleanse the property with the sage and speak your intention as well. Once that is done bury black tourmaline in the 4 corners of the yard and then connect them in your mind to put up a wall of protection.

I say this because it will flush out any negativity thats there including emotions that may have been absorbed by the home. It will also cleanse the property and fill your space with love and light. The tourmaline will stop wandering spirits that are attracted to your work from stopping by if they have negative intent. It has to be done in the order of home, land, barrier. If its not done in this order you will just end up trapping things you dont want.

Namaste`