View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 02:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger

I don't see anything inherently wrong with requesting payment for healing services, except that bringing money into the picture alters the spiritual balance. When I do healing it is simply me and the client. I send energy and receive energy back.

But bring money into it and there is a third party to the transaction. Then it becomes me, the client, money, and the energy that the client would have returned directly to me gets filtered through money first. The exchange of currently changes the interaction from healing to commerce, from sharing of love/energy to sharing of money.

Bringing money into the equation doesn't alter the spiritual balance... We just assume it does because we have created a negative connotation on money. We see money as evil. We see it as bad. We see us as having money as being non spiritual. We created a world where we see those who have anything as being unholy, and those who have nothing being the ones who are the most holy.. But that's just our perceptions of how we see ourselves and the world around us.

If we say money is not spiritual, than there would be no need to donate money to charity, or give money for a person who can not afford to it. It would be completely nonspiritual to do so... Yet, we don't see that that way at all. Why is that? Because of our intentions behind it. Money is neutral. It's just the current form of currency in this reality. Is it used wrongly? You betcha. But for most of us, it's just the way of living. And the way we need to live. You wouldn't tell your boss to not pay you for your day of hard work would you? Your not any less spiritual because you got paid for doing your job are you? It's just a form of exchange between two parties.

Money doesn't come from a third party during your session because the client already has money. So it's an exchange from them to you. Thus them completing the loop between you and them. Now, if your client can't afford it, and you deny them because of it.. Well you are now doing things purely for money.

But exchange of energy does not need to be monetary. There are other things that can be exchanged.