Originally Posted by hesitant_man
First of all, I just ask this question just to know it, not for planing anything like this.
I have thought about several cases which could apply:
1. One have a normal life and, for some reason, decides to take this decision.
2. One have some chronical disease.
3. One have some kind of disability.
4. One sacrifice himself to save others.
5. One decides to take bad habits to "speed up" the dying process.
I would like to apologise if this question has offended to anyone.
Whatever you fear that would happen, that's what you'll experience, for a awhile. Then you'll wake up and put it behind you. It's that simple. (It isn't fair that suicide bombers will enjoy themselves for awhile.)