View Single Post
Old 28-05-2018, 03:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I am not sure about soul stuff. I relate more from the holistic nature of myself. There are many parts to myself as I have learned. The totality of myself requires me to listen quite intricately and to the deepest most subtle aspects within me to allow the flow of anything outside of me to move through me.

Anything outside of myself becomes a reflection to become aware of myself through that. I use the term "through" because ultimately everything can either pass through and you become aware of yourself more complete as it does, or you can attach to the external teacher or thing, whatever it may be and lock into it. Everything in this way, becomes a point of recognition in some form of you aware of yourself and the other.

Jump away, what you sharing is very valid.

I said "soul" for a lack of a better term to describe the concept of the "Buddha state" of being. More in the sense of it's origin for the self. For if that is the goal of any aspirant, whether we call it the Buddha self, the Christened Self, the higher self, the inner guru, wherein lies the true teacher of the self? Does it arise externally, as in the one who shows the way to the that state, or does it always arise from within?

Perhaps it is that external teacher, whether it's life itself, someone who has lived the path before, its through that awareness of life itself, we find ourselves. I suppose any path has the possibility to eventually, hopefully, take a person to the same place within themselves. Unless, the path, teaches them external places is where to always be.

However any teaching, message, word, that is conveyed, whether it's verbal, or written, loses its true meaning. As it gets filtered twice. By the mind of the person conveying it, and of the mind of the person receiving it.