View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 03:27 AM
Experiencer
Need names of crystals, stones, or pendants for grounding purposes

I am looking for advice on any crystals, grounding stones, or even a pendant I can wear that will help with grounding? I am what is referred to as a slider you can read about this phenomenon on the links i've provided below. I can have a drastic affect on elecrical, lights, batteries, car alarms etc....whenever I experience changes in my moods, anxiety, over happiness, upset etc.....My energies will spike beyond my magnetic field that keeps most everyones closer to their bodies. Just lately I am hitting a spike again and I can't seem to get it in check. I have blown two batteries in my cars, and over the winter an alternator, and a starter and I constantly have electrical issues where my vehicles need towing no matter what the season. I have had many other affects as well on street lamps, car alarms, light bulbs, computer crashes and more.

I just bought what I thought was a more reliable vehicle because I am being screened to be a kidney donor for a family member and once again I have my newer "more reliable vehicle" in the shop once again. I know this is coming from me and I am certain of this as a knowing. I can't even wear a watch because I kill the batteries in them within days. Is there any stone or crystal that is known to help with this issue or tone it down some? I really need help with this. Two batteries died on two different cars within the same week and I held a swipe card at work and even wiped out the magnetic strip on back. Any advice is appreciated!

(http://psychicspiritinyou.com/2014/0...omena-sliders/ or there is a video on You tube that explains this too slider phenomenon)