View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 08:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I know how you come across. Its very clear to me. I hope you don't mind but I sent it to a friend to read. He shared it opened up a reminder from his yoga days doing something similar, but not in any great length back then.. So we are going to work with this and bring the awareness differently into the next meditation. As for what arises and deepens through this, is what each one will understand for their own process, I understand the inside process will be what it will be..

I think the information you offer, supports to notice things differently and it is a way to create and open up your normal practice into something different, just through noticing and changing things around..

Well, I can talk about how I approach it, which is something I refined over time, and because it is from the lived experience I am able to go into detail on it.

If people talk to me about their meditation, then I can talk about that specific in some depth in a way that is meaningful in the context of their life.

I'm glad the yoga instructor looked into it and seemingly found something in it... It is his/her critical discernment to see if it makes any sense, and seems to recognise the logic. I'm glad for this reason: I didn't say 'do this and do that' and someone took that to be right as if I have authority. I say 'it is done this way for xyz reasons' and they were like 'I see' as it made sense in themselves. I'm also glad it can be remembered from his past yoga practice and he already has that lived experience to give it meaning. I think it's very relevant to yoga because it's a deep way of mind/body connection - the 'know body' from the hard solid surface to the subtle dynamic flow.