View Single Post
Old 22-03-2018, 07:02 AM
Master
I have aquairus female friends for a while now, and I don't find them so impersonal with people close to them. I think they can be very honest and direct. Yes these female can be cold and selfish but I don't feel towards the ones they are close with.
There is a lot of Auqairus in the female side of my family. My grandmom is an aqaurius moon, and yes she can be detached and very much so. Very emotionally independent and will make others take responsibility for their actions and emotions. Very sociable and generous also at the same time, people lover her and are drawn to her ( Sun in Leo ). she makes my best friend and emotionally with her Auqarius moon I don't have a problem. she is the only person I want to talk to about everything.
About scorpios, they do not make best friends. It is either good or bad with them. It's never in between when they have been let in already. They don't make my best friends because of trust issues, and it's not just from their side. I think both Taurus and scorpio, are faithful deep inside, and shedding those many layers before they find that faith with each other can be intense and journey in itself. Lots of pull/ push bound to happen , which can make or break. I know one scorpio who has a lot of planets in the 4th house, and very drawn to Taurus, this is capable of finding security and peace. Scorpio is clever, taurus is unsuspecting. They both have unique emotional frequencies that can be contrast to each other. If they communicate and are able to find a communion with each other, it can be one of the most secured and peaceful relationship in the zodiac. A good balance of earth and water can be very nourishing emotionally on a bright side.
I think an evolved scopio will find a lot of peace with Taurus. A scorpio friend for over a year now has Taurus partner and she feels emotionally very stable with him she says.
Otherwise to avoid risks, a scorpio is better off with water signs, than a relationship with Taurus. Scorpio is very misunderstood. If they don't meet a common ground, then it can be bad.
As an earth sign, I easily get along with earth signs more. I think I can even make best friends with an evil Capricorn. And virgos make good friends. I find them very sensible.
Pisces and gemini are two other signs I feel fine with. And Cancer is well home loving and moody so a Taurus can handle that fine I feel. But its too comfortable with a cancer. Otherwise these signs are known territory for me