View Single Post
Old 22-02-2018, 01:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitiananda
What is the state of God? What is the state of his consciousness? What words does he say? What actions does he do?
For example, the words of God have great power. This is also suggested in the Bible. God's word is a force that manifests phenomena in this world.
God never lies. Therefore, all his predictions come true.
"Do not say unnecessary and idle words" If God spoke unnecessary or idle words, this world would become unnecessary and idle, for it is manifestations of the words of God.
"Do not slander." If God curses, he would cease to be God, because he is called to give us happiness. This is in complete contradiction to his definition.

So how do we approach God or become one of the gods?
It is both human arrogance and ignorance to think they:

1. Know the mind of God
2. Want to 'become' God &
3. Think they are God themselves

This is going to put me at direct odds with most of the 'New Age' people, or even the Vedantins, but I'm used to that. lol

God is like the end of the rainbow...we can see it, but never 'reach it' and yet, wherever we are, we're always bathed within the whole spectrum of it.

Love never 'owns' never 'knows' and never 'understands'...it is forever reaching without arriving.

We are made of 'God stuff' which is pure consciousness, but we are not God...as it exists either dependent or independent of any notion of "I" or "self".

What you are asking, totally goes beyond words, but if I were to really simplify it;

The 'State of God' is pure, conscious (loving) energy which encapsulates the fullness of itself into the state of an absolute truth of it's own being through reflection and bliss - Satchitananda.

The 'State of His Consciousness' is indifferent to the state of His Existence (described above).

What words does He say? "A-U-M"

What actions does He do? None! (he gets his 'wife' to do them).

God is beyond all truth and all lie that humans could possibly conceive as being thus and you could say that His 'predictions come true' or you could also say that He knows everything that's going to happen before it does, so there's nothing to predict.

How do we approach God? with love, trust, surrender and humility.

How do we become 'ONE of the Gods (i.e a Divine Being)?' by realising that we are already.

I could go on...but that's enough for now.