View Single Post
Old 14-02-2018, 09:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I'm working on it! .

A nice, honest answer - I like that about your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I do have a response to your closing line. It doesn't make sense. To be aware of not having an ego stems from awareness (perceptions that may expect a behavioural response) and they require an ego.

Now your thinking yourself into circles

Ego via brain yes.

Ego (The I maker) via soul nope.

I interact on the terms of humanity being (sub)human As I said previously my name, gender, skill set all given or assessed by others.

I even had a perfect gurgle language before someone repeated new words enough to indoctrinate me.

I have to say I otherwise - everyone else becomes confused or upset when a statement is made.

Does soul knight identify as this person when I awaken or does it begin the moment I interact with others using me,my, I am.

Even you Lorelyen are insisting that I must have a brain ego (bekuz rules) so I cannot escape classification or assessment even when it's purely a disembodied voice of thoughts using a keyboard to communicate.

Many a Buddhist for example or "new ager" has espoused that the Soul ego should not want for objects - just be - well that is me!

It's genuinely interesting & I can certainly see the odd blurred line between brain & soul ego.

shoni7510 put it similarly - Ego is the Mind while the Self is the Consciousness/soul/spirit

I bet you still don't get me do you?

It almost seems as though your focused on "the brain" as an answer for everything we do - whilst true it still seems odd taking that stance on a spirituality forum & you have shown interest in Voodoo previously?

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain

Last edited by Raziel : 14-02-2018 at 02:47 PM.