View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 07:00 PM
My deep and heartfelt condolences to you, and your family during this time of grieving.

I am very fond of birds, and used to have one, not a love bird but rather a parakeet. This bird touched my heart as I would talk to it often to try and teach it to speak, with a soothing voice and it did speak and was able to learn. I marvel at the fondness I had for this creature, and the level of trust the magnificent little girl/guy displayed and was able to maintain.

I can not keep birds now as my family members do not feel the same as I, they often will say- birds are filthy creatures and such. I completely disagree entirely. Yes their messes can be gruesome, but I find them highly intelligent, gentle and beautiful souls.

Despite I can not keep them I keep them around me. Not the creatures themselves but representations of them, love birds in particular, I have fondness for. I have some wall artwork featuring a couple on a branch, and I have two small ones with clips on them clipped to a shelf.

Your friend will always be with you in heart.

Perhaps when you are ready you will be and remain open, not for a replacement (individual souls whether human or not, can not be replaced), but for a new friend.

I wish you much healing and peace during this transition.

My deepest condolences to you.
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

Yours In Retrospect, The Universe.