View Single Post
Old 30-01-2018, 10:28 PM
55Degrees

End of Month SWOT Analysis Spread

Wow, we're almost into February so I thought this would be a good spread to use as a way of 'checking in' with ourselves. It's called the SWOT analysis spread and is a shortened version if the one created by blue_fusion at AT.

XXXSXXX
XXXXXXOXTXXXXXX
XXXWXXX

S Strengths.
W Weaknesses.
O Opportunities.
T Threats.

It can be used as a daily, weekly or monthly spread that allows you to step back and look objectively at how you did (or are doing).
I think it would work really well, in tandem, with the Week Ahead Spread (found here http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=117642) as a spread to reflect on the past week.

I gave this a go for January

Strengths - 2 of Cups.
My strengths through January have been the style in which I connect with people, finding common ground and taking the time to find learn about them.

Weaknesses - Strength.
Losing control of situations and allowing myself to be pushed around. Fear of asserting my authority.

Opportunities - Hierophant.
(Ties in to the weaknesses). There has been opportunity to show others the methods and meaning behind doing things a specific way,

Threats - 8 of Swords.
One wrong move and.......game over. Not thinking things through and assessing the situation could have cost dearly.