View Single Post
Old 21-01-2018, 06:58 PM
Administrator
Hello

This is quite common to have happen as your already at times gone from the body on the spirit leaving it so that you do not endure suffering. What has not happened is that the physical pull of the brain has not yet realized the time has come to let go. This happens when the brain is still active and alive, and the body is gone.

The way you put it is nice, it shows how things do truly unfold.

I have been with many with passing and the final hours. As a Medium I am well used to seeing and being able to contact those passed. I have been at times able to bridge that gab and show those passing there is more to move to that family is there. That life goes on.

She was connecting to her Higher Self, and those waiting for her go on the same energy wave as her. Too I do not feel she feared death or fought it coming more was ready to go.

I have worked with some that had great fears of going for things done, and I have been able to show them that there is no punishments just "Karma" you get other lifetimes to clear it from your Soul.

Its like a Near Death Event in that your leaving and coming back, but its the final journey in this case and point of life. So your prepared for it and your more ready to accept it.

Lynn