View Single Post
Old 16-01-2018, 11:43 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Kjw;
Quote:
The parents of the children God wiped off his earth were purely wicked--Those parents as parents all through history hand to their own children--false god worship and pagan practices off the table of demons. And various wicked practices. God spared a negative judgement to those children. They to would have lived totally wicked lives. So in a sense he saved them from their own familys wicked deeds.

ah mate - I read that comment first thing this morning - and immediately I lost all respect for you - for a little while - HOW can you honestly believe such tripe..??.. Its now near midnight - I read it again and now I just feel very, very SORRY for you - that god of yours really did a number on you, as they say..

What you say above is tripe of course - keep telling your self that if it makes you feel better, but honestly, its just delusion for you religious types to hide behind once your god is revealed plain to see.. I say that confidently as I my Self am the living proof that what you say is entirely bogus - MY parents taught me YOUR BIBLE - so are you saying they taught me false god worship and things from the tables of demons..??... Your saying in effect then, that ANYONE who is NOT a JW has been deceived, is "demon fed" and so DESERVES to be wiped out by your god for their own sakes !! LISTEN to yourself man !! 99% misled you say - except the Jws.??....and everyone else - should be wiped out by your god, "doing us a favour" to save us all from an evil life !!! Man - I REALLY feel sorry for you....Not only must your life here suck like hell (no connection to the 99% of the world lost sinners around spoiling your paradise for you constantly) - yer life here must be living hell for a JW then - but mate - worse to come - you are in for SUCH a rude awakening on your final day !!!

Or then again - when you (all) die - the confusion will enshroud you fully - it will engulf you - you will cling to that which you believe the Self to be - mortal - religious mortal - YOU (all) will create of your Self that which you have been TAUGHT that you ARE - do you see..?...This is Karma - Christ taught about it to those with ears to hear - but your religion HID it from you (along with other crucial wisdom) in order to trap you here in this low mortal state... BUT look - speaking of favours - lol - on the day you all die now - you have at least SOME understanding of CHRIST if you ready my posts - and so, just by reading and engaging me here, you will learn ABOUT Him - and so in a VERY real sense, what you read here will be enough PERHAPS if you have ears to hear - to loose those spiritual ties for you - to give you options to explore and a path to follow OUT of the confusion this world forces upon us...KNOW THY SELF is really the only spiritual truth anybody needs to grasp - it all starts THERE within the Self - NOT out in the world of man or its man made religions..

"Twenty four Prophets all spoke in Israel" the disciples said, "and they all spoke of You" - Christ answered them -" you speak always of the DEAD and have neglected the LIVING ONE who is always in your Presence".... To fit todays scenario - you all speak of dead scripture here - and do not understand how to bring forth the LIVING SPIRIT as He alone has taught... Your god and Christ are SEPERATE to you - far off - future - as portrayed by your RELIGION - but that is NOT what His teaching reveals, to those with ears to hear - My Father is a LIVING PRESENCE, dynamic, revealed by an active and constant communion that is not delivered by the written words of a religions book, but given DIRECTLY, Mind to mind Spirit to spirit...