View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 04:29 AM
Guide

SkyGodWarrior In love

Hello everyone....

I am writing a little post.. I know some of you have been following my posts and are curious as to my lovers.... I decided a long time ago to go for the women that was in my heart and not my pants haha... but anyways.... I am still not quite sure how she will take it if I was to go up to her and tell her how I felt. I know that if I did so I would most likely get a bit emotional and possibly shut off because that's what I was use to. Not showing my emotions and bottling them up. I have been learning how to feel with my emotions for a while now and I feel this is my next big step in becoming even more wholesome...

I love this special lady :) So I am doing a secret admirer thing for her. I have a lot to say and I believe that she may be a lover from a past life but lol who knows.... but I feel it is her... she still has that heart piercing gaze.... Its funny how one can go thousands of years and still have those same eyes....

anyways... I know she knows something but since she is kinda in the religious scene she does not talk about it... so I have written some things that are giant metaphors that speak to this inner truth.. who knows maybe she knows more than I think she knows or not at all lol?

anyways here is one of the letters I am writing to her. This is set to be translated into another language as well.

Hope you enjoy... lol SkyGodWarrior doesn't do much poetry but my heart will always know the words of truth....

:)

(This is actually about a dream I had of her when we kissed in this dream...)

A butterfly and a flower
They were there enjoying their day. As time passed by, it seemed as if all was still. One could look and pass on by if they did not know how it could feel to be. Inside trembling blissfully, flowing gracefully the butterflies encompasses all. Beauty, grace, calm, happy a floating buttery kisses the flowers pedal warm from the sun. Smiling cheerfully, flowing happily, they and they alone can only know how each other feels to be as one. Do they feel the same way for each other? One can only imagine how it could feel to be a butterfly and a flower.

(The one below is the start of the above one but didn't make the cut haha.)

Butterflies’ Dream
One sees this beautiful creature float within the breeze. Exposing ones heart one only hopes that the butterfly finds a place to land. As it did, stillness turned into to a feeling of magic. Filled with the irony of the truth this butterfly felt like butterflies within my heart.

Wish me happiness and love. :)