View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 09:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by June16
I have tried that exercise and other Clairaudience exercises.

I have recent examples of a situation where words have had inaccuracy:
After imagery of a baby I heard the words, baby baby said by a female but the person has no baby and there's no baby in her family.
Yes. I see what you are saying here. Baby baby to me may relate also to being called this by someone perhaps? Maybe who has the baby, or is there a baby,
may be who calls you baby? Maybe it is the question? You sound with the number of voices trying to come to you, that you could have great clairaudient ability, perhaps it is the way the readings are being worded?

I heard the word Radiator too but it made no sense to the person or to me.
One word phrases, or glimpses I would avoid relaying for now. Where were you environmentally during this? Is it possible this could have been related to the environment somehow?
Some of what I hear is difficult to interpret because it's not full on sentences, recent examples: so we can talk more, we need, afraid

This I wouldn't focus too much on right now. I've gotten this too. When this happens to me I ignore it, and firmly mentally affirm that I will not accept half sentences.
For me I will find when I affirm I will not accept certain sentence structures, then I start to get more of what I want to get because I've put boundaries in place. Spirit voices catch on, and begin using full phrases and sentences. Otherwise I will ignore it.

I am sorry if this isn't helpful all I can do is offer what has been helping me.

I would like to say be patient with yourself and keep practicing, you will get there.

I have only begun to work with Clairaudience myself, I know how difficult it can be. All my best to you. Be patient.