View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 03:11 AM
Suspended
I know one Aquarius woman who is like what angelic star said, yells an screams a bit and flips out over things often, always starts arguments with people and stuff. Another Aquarius woman i knew i thought was a bit frustrating to talk to at times, not all the time though but sometimes i thought we were having a serious conversation then she would be like ok i got to go now by! i was like what!? i thought you were telling me about stuff? what the..? and no, she was not mad at me. And the third Aquarius female i met, i didn't really talk to her too much but we chatted about some stuff and she seemed cool. Oh and i think i met another one who was a bit of a hippy haha but she went right off at me once just for saying something that wasn't even bad, they seem at times to want to tell people how to act and what is appropriate and what is not, not all of them though of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
Any other aquas like this? Sometimes I think I should talk about my feelings more but I really don't enjoy doing that.
Regardless if you are Aquarius or not, talking about your feelings is good, you can even just talk to yourself honestly about how you feel, it doesn't have to be with another person.