View Single Post
Old 25-03-2011, 05:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pre-dawn
What would the difference be between chosing to be born with some disability and self-harming?
A system that allows the deliberately crippling of human beings is offensive to me. To justify such thing because it teaches others something is double offensive. Are the powers that be so bereft in their ideas that they have to use human beings in the worst possible manner in order to teach others a lesson or two?
maybe it's you that is bereft?? such is karma, some folks like to make such an excuse, when the fact of it is, that the "victim" made the choice to go through it themselves when they first victimized another, free will, every single one of us creates our own pain for ourselves, its just as simple as that...when someone does something bad to another, they bring that same act upon themselves in their own future, the powers that be arent bereft, it is we that are...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi