View Single Post
Old 23-12-2017, 04:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Given that most of us have had thousands to 1o's of thousands of past lives it's not at all surprising that we don't see the same ones as Readers do for us.
What's remarkable is when they do see the same ones - that's really really surprising! (freejoes story is surprising)

Apparently we incarnate on an average of every 130 years or so. Which based on the many lives I've seen so far may just be true.

Hi.

Readers not exactly relating to me what I have seen during akashic meditative states does not bother me, though it may confuse me at times.

I am actually quite new to viewing and working with akashic records, I am more confused about what I have seen and the way I see it.

If you do not mind Crystal Song would you mind if I private messaged you about the akashic records with a few questions? What I saw during last nights session has raised a couple questions for me and you seem very knowledgeable with these things.

I do not want to send a pm without your permission, and thought I would ask first.

I have seen only a few lives with the records so far, as have just begun to look into past lives in this way, last nights session I found truly interesting, and now I am left with questions about what I see and the how of how I see it, would be nice to have your opnion on this.

Please let me know if I can pm and describe the imagery and ask a couple questions.

Thank you.

Blessings.