View Single Post
Old 28-11-2017, 04:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Yes I know its from the book Dakini Teachings but you missed part of it out....
Which Sutta contains your post please ? I would like to read it, I loveeee Buddha's teachings
I do agree btw that results are important but I don't agree you need master/guru, common sense will tell you this.

Not all Buddhist teachings are from sutras.. Maybe it is from one. I just got it from the book and it is an accepted teachings.

Also, you only loveeee the Buddha teachings you accept. Seen many times where to discount a teaching because of a tradition or whatever you may disagree with.

Common sense says you had TWO TEACHERS :)

Common sense says that you are a teacher who's teaches methods that can only be learned properly from a teacher :)

Yet you discourage others..

Also, let's look at the comment.

How do you have that state of mind, move to such clarity as described?

Do you listen to binary beats? Stare at a candle while listening to music?

Do you do breath meditation and then get lost in the visions?

What do you do next? Is there a next? Would the methods above work? No.. they wouldn't.. they are each done wrong.

If you don't know what to do or how to do it properly how do you learn?

The most effective way is to find a system of practices that have been proven effective for thousands of years... maybe that might be a good idea?

Hmm, guess what.. that is what Buddhism and the various traditions are. Step by step practices to take one to the realization described above.

Common sense shows that very, very few achieve it on there own. Most just get lost, give up or get trapped in 3rd eye stuff.

Kinda like the blind leading the blind going on your own, trying to figure out an effective system that doesn't harm you and is effective in bringing positive change to your life.

My stance is why disparage or discourage a valid proven path/traditions?

Going on your own is much, much harder to do... just look around

Look at the thread and the attacks on people who say they experience bliss. Yet all the traditions talk about bliss.. yet all those who go on their own... bliss is bad, not true, not real, just a temporary thing... learning the truth it is a part of our being..

Following a path, a tradition one would learn how for example how to do Shine with an Object correctly and experience bliss pretty quickly.. Then they would move to Shine without an Object.. Then Natural Shine.. Then Rigpa... All the while improving the quality of ones life and experiencing the truth of the dharma.