View Single Post
Old 17-11-2017, 11:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Hi Clover

I've been trying to think what the men depicted in your cards could mean. The only thing I can come up with is that there may be a reference to a need for more male influence in her life. Other than that, I have no idea. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

I agree that it looks like her education may be missing out in the second reading, due to a lack of a male influence, as the Wealthy Man I would read as the focus card.

Hey Pandora! Nice to see you back

I meant to update but I forgot. I also agree with this as well. The big meeting was yesterday and the cards I feel did not match up for what was visually present. There was MORE women professionals at the meeting! No males present. High honor was the only card that seemed to make most sense as my girl has made heaps of improvement. Unfortunately, something else is going on so she is going to continue getting tested. I am really grateful for the extensive analyzing/testing she is getting ( again High Honor). Although, I am coming to the conclusion the absence of a male is in part is a psychological need and perhaps a suffering for her. Her daddy has always loved and spoiled her, but due to housing conflicts I did move really far but we are working on moving closer to each other in the future. Kids do need to be closer to dad and I need the moral support as they are going to get bigger and 'problems' are just going to get more 'complex'

So she gets another important test in the next three weeks. Ill do a fresh spread for it. Thanks for your input... I will redo soon and see how this next meeting will go.