View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 02:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Yup, theres so much to it isn't there all these things tying into each other an stuff, like bits of a puzzle. One day it would be cool for humanity to just have a book that says how it all really went down or just know the true story of our human race 100%.
There are many things I am discovering from a few sources...the Astral Plane (Akashic Records), archaeological hieroglyphs and genetic memory...calling on all my 'past lives' and the teachings from the Vedas...and my guides...and trying to put this all together myself.

The human race is about half a million years old, and we evolved from apes, just like science says, but with some help from the 'Watchers' or the 'Grigori' or 'Pleadians/Aliens' who manipulated ape DNA and mixed it with theirs as a 'genetic experiment'.

Now, they established four places on earth and four 'species' of human beings where the process of 'natural selection' could occur.

There were the 'Nords' - the pale skin, blue-eyed, blond haired peoples of the sub arctic region - Scandinavia, Netherlands, Iceland, Germany etc.

There were the 'Akebu' - totally opposite to the Nords....they had pitch black skin, black eyes, black hair and they were created on the sub-continent of Africa in the 'rift valley'.

There were the 'Indus' - named after the valley in India/Pakistan and were created at the base of the Himalayas...they had medium brown skin, almond shaped eyes of either brown or green, and dark brown to black hair...they lived in India, the Middle-East and southern Europe.

Lastly, there were the 'Mongols' - what we call 'Asians' today and they had tan/yellow skin, narrow brown/black eyes, flat facial features and dark brown - black hair. They were created in China and Mongolia.

All other races emerged from the inter-breeding of these four major races and gave rise to the bio-diversity of human existence.

Humans have been around for half a million years, but it has only been in the past 100,000 years that they have become 'developed' or 'technologically advanced' (again, with help from the alien race).

About the pyramids in Egypt...science has dated them to about 7 - 10,000 years ago...

However, if you study the walls of the enclosure of the Sphinx...do an analysis of the water encased in the rocks...you'll see that the pyramids were built when the desert...the environment there was a rainforest jungle...the last time that Giza was a rainforest jungle was @ 35,000 - 40,000 years ago.

We've also had three global floods since the inception of mankind.

There's a lot more I know about this.