View Single Post
Old 21-10-2017, 02:14 AM
Deactivated Account
continued thoughts.

and its not like i think jesus and the budda werent showing people to their own hearts. i never met them but would be very surprised if they weren't.

they are probably laughing in there graves how people spend more time ahout every word they may have or may have not said. its ridiculious imo. wasted energy.

and then you have the bliss debate. reminds me of when doctors were argueing about whether taking vitamin c was beneficial. totally different topic. but the debate was just as ridiculiois of whether the hearf unfolds into a living bliss expereince. of course it does. some say there may be something beyond bliss. could be. i dont know? i do know unfolding the heart into a living bliss experience is a good place to be. nobody can say suffering is preferable. that would also be ridiculiois. in any case whether there is a place beyond it or not. i would personally concern myself with getting up the first flight of stairs. and then later concern myself about the next one.

there are all kinds of great teachers out there imo. if you dont like so and so because of such and such. find another. bliss doesn't make somebodys identity. that has to do with their background, living experiences in life, and perhaps previous incarnations. bliss does make the person in more of their own happiness. making their life easier. but trying to diagnose somebody by the base of their personality, identity, and personal preferences is in no way or very little going to show you where their at on the spiritual path. to some degree perhaps. but not like people think. but the good news is there are many teachers out there if your looking for one. presence of a teacher has shown to work for many. i have taken advantage of being in the presence of teachers. and may do so again one day.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4