Thread: Crows
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 12:36 AM
Master
I have many crows around here. Many of them roost, chill in the trees on my street.

I have read recently about how Some Celtics used to implement a type of bird augmentation with crows, using their flight patterns in a form of divination. I started doing this quite a while ago and never really knew what it was or whether others did it. Taken note of the flight of certain birds like that in a divination form.

I have been putting crab apples, carrot greens and other such break down veggies and fruits in the back yard by the bird bath hoping to attract the crows closer, no luck yet.

They roost in the nearby trees and caw. I often go outdoors to silence and listen to them and the other birds.

Crows have never been unlucky for me.

My brother hates them due to an experience he had where a large crow/raven entity (?) came to him and spoke at the window stating it wanted to speak with me. Scared him.

I try to remind him there is nothing wrong with the birds themselves, and that not every crow is a shape shifting sorcerer- evil crow entity.

I personally love crows.