View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 06:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Without definitions for heaven we cant know for sure what is meant. As is the case many times in many disscusssion here and in any group/forum.

Heaven can be all extratterrestrial events beyond Earth, ex the space between moon and Earth that is filled with EMRadiation and other fermions and bosons, the moon, galaxies, clsusters of galaxies etc untill at last we come to the finite, yet dynamic boundaries of Universe.

r6, hello!
There is interaction in my understanding between the 4% (finite visible material universe) and the 96% (dark, anti, and/or other unknown matter and/or energy)...but it lies in the realm of the mystics and/or what many term other dimensions. I loosely refer to that as simultaneous location of consciousness in the "higher octaves" because of the melodic reference to the music of the spheres. But we may each all this what we like, of course.

This interaction has to do with illumination and other "communication" or resonance between our own true presence or centre (which we may conceive of as our presence in the higher octaves, or as our higher self) and consciousness as it is present in other realms -- particularly transcendental beings who can multilocute (i.e., be in "many" places at once). But that's also for another discussion.

Quote:
Nor is explaining how the mysteries of quantum entanglement occurs.

I have my ideas but thats for another thread.

r6

Yah very true - that one too is a topic in itself!

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke